Complaint Handling

8 September 2020

Our dispute resolution process plays an important role in ensuring our services are provided in a customer-friendly and efficient manner.

All staff and Authorised Credit Representatives must follow a carefully laid out pathway when dealing with complaints whilst acting honestly, fairly and lawfully.

How to lodge a complaint

If you are unable to resolve an issue with the Credit Representative you are dealing with, you can submit a complaint to the Complaints Manager of Shroogle’s licensee, SCS Credit Services Pty Ltd (SCS). This can be done orally (telephone) or in writing (email or post).

Relevant contactComplaints Manager
Telephone02 9235 0028
PostComplaints Manager
SCS Credit Services Pty Ltd
Level 1, 56 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000

What happens next 

SCS will then strive to resolve the matter as soon as possible.

Oral complaints

Oral complaints that are not able to be resolved immediately will be referred to an appropriate person as soon as practically possible.

Depending on the circumstances, that person could be our Complaints Officer, Responsible Manager or more Senior team member. They will then contact you by phone within 24 hours to discuss the complaint. Should there be a need, you may request that this person be someone other than the person you were initially dealing with.

If the complaint is not able to be resolved immediately, you will be given the opportunity to escalate the matter by submitting your complaint in writing via email or post.

Written complaints

Written complaints are immediately referred to an appropriate person within the Company. They will provide written acknowledgement using the same medium the complaint was received (email or post).

This will confirm that an investigation has begun with the intent of resolving the matter within 30 days.

Should there be a need, you may request that this person be someone other than the person you were previously dealing with.

External dispute resolution

If we are unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, you may direct the complaint to the Australian Financial Complaint Authority (AFCA). AFCA is a free, impartial and independent service. It assists consumers and small businesses to resolve complaints with financial service providers. If a complaint is unable to be resolved between parties, AFCA has the power to decide an appropriate outcome.

AFCA’s contact details are:

Free call1800 138 422

Australian Financial Complaints Authority

GPO Box 3, Melbourne Vic 3001

The AFCA Membership number for SCS Credit Services Pty Ltd is 77235.

Your Credit Representative details are:

Credit Representative NameLuke Morgan
Credit Representative Number485918